About Ireit Global
- IREIT Global (“IREIT”) is the first Singapore-listed real estate investment trust with the investment strategy of principally investing, directly or indirectly, in a portfolio of income-producing real estate in Europe which is used primarily for office, retail and industrial (including logistics) purposes, as well as real estate-related assets.
- IREIT’s portfolio comprises five freehold office properties in Germany and four freehold office properties in Spain, with a total attributable lettable area of c.230,000 sqm and c.4,000 parking spaces. As at 31 December 2019, the portfolio has an occupancy rate of 94.6% and a valuation of €630.2 million.
- IREIT is managed by IREIT Global Group Pte. Ltd., which is jointly owned by Tikehau Capital and City Developments Limited (“CDL”). Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group listed in France, while CDL is a leading global real estate company listed in Singapore.
The Manager’s key financial objectives are to provide unitholders of IREIT (“Unitholders”) with regular and stable distributions, and the potential for sustainable long-term growth in distribution per Unit (“DPU”) and net asset value (“NAV”) per Unit, while maintaining an appropriate capital structure for IREIT.
Manager's Four Pillars of Growth Strategy
- Seeking Diversification
- To extend IREIT’s reach across the spectrum of European countries and asset classes, as well as broaden IREIT’s tenant base across various industries to strengthen its income stability and cashflow visibility.
- Adopting A Long-Term Approach
- To look beyond short-term returns and seek investments and tenants which enhance the long-term sustainability of IREIT’s portfolio and anchor its position as a landlord with strong blue-chip tenant base.
- Achieving Scale
- o To expand IREIT’s footprint in target markets within Europe in order to strengthen its operational efficiency, brand franchise and long-term attractiveness of IREIT’s portfolio.
- Leveraging On Local Presence
- To tap on Tikehau Capital’s pan-European network and expertise, strong industry reputation and solid financial standing to achieve IREIT’s growth plans.
About Tikehau Capital
Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group with €25.8 billion of assets under management and shareholder equity of €3.1 billion as at 31 December 2019. The Group invests in various asset classes (private debt, real estate, private equity and capital markets strategies) including through its asset management subsidiaries on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs more than 530 staff in its Paris, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, New York, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo offices.
Tikehau Capital is listed on the regulated market of Euronext Paris. Compartment A (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
About City Developments Limited
City Developments Limited (“CDL”) is a leading global real estate company with a network spanning 106 locations in 29 countries and regions. Building on its proven track record of over 55 years in real estate development, investment and management in Singapore, CDL has developed its growth platforms in its key international markets of China, United Kingdom, Japan and Australia and is also developing a fund management business. Along with its London-based hotel arm, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Limited (M&C), the CDL Group has 156 hotels and 45,000 rooms worldwide, many in key gateway cities.